sureclinical.com and SureClinical Cloud Terms
1. Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. SureClinical Inc. (“SureClinical”) reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, SureClinical reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the SureClinical Web Site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License. SureClinical hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by SureClinical on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are an SureClinical Partner, your customer’s organization) in support of SureClinical products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of SureClinical or any third party. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM SURECLINICAL. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws. All applicable federal, state and local laws govern user access to this Web Site. All information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of SureClinical or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of SureClinical or such third party, which may own the Mark. SureClinical, the SureClinical logo, SureTrial logo and related ‘Sure’ logos are trademarks of SureClinical, Inc.
5. General Disclaimer. Although SureClinical has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, SureClinical assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. SureClinical may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-SureClinical products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. SURECLINICAL AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
6. Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements. Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual event or results may differ materially.
7. Cookies. A cookie is a small data file that certain Web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Some cookies track user traffic patterns. We do this in order to determine the usefulness of information to our users and to see how effective our navigational structure is in helping users reach that information. SureClinical does not correlate this information with data about individual users, nor does it share this information or sell it to any third party. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of sureclinical.com.
8. Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and SureClinical is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. SureClinical provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
9. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
10. Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) . The SureClinical AUP describes unacceptable practices and prohibited actions while using SureClinical computers, networks, and managed services (the Services).
11. Digital Signature Services. Digital signatures executed by Customer or Customer’s application users do not bind SureClinical in any way. You hereby agree to and accept the following terms and conditions regarding documents, contracts, and agreements (individually an “agreement” and collectively “agreements”) executed using SureClinical’s Digital Signature Signing Services:
11.1 SureClinical Not a Party; Performance by Parties. SureClinical provides its cloud services as a location for parties to execute agreements between or among parties other than SureClinical. When you and any one or more other parties executes an agreement through SureClinical’s cloud services, only you and those other parties have rights and duties with respect to such agreement. SureClinical is not a party to any such agreement, and shall not have any liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to the validity or enforceability of any such agreement, the breach by any party in the performance of its obligations under that agreement, or your failure to obtain the outcome you were seeking to achieve by entering into any such agreement. For example, if you purchase any products or services under an agreement that is executed using SureClinical, then you must look solely to the seller for delivery of those products or services, and SureClinical will not have any obligation to ship any product to you or perform any services that you purchase under an agreement executed on SureClinical. The sole customer support function provided by SureClinical is to answer questions regarding the functions of the site, and SureClinical will not have any obligation to provide any customer support with respect to the performance by any party to any agreement executed using SureClinical.
11.2 Disputes Under Agreements. If any dispute arises between or among any parties to an agreement that has been executed using SureClinical services, then SureClinical shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect to that dispute. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SureClinical will not have any obligation to assist in mediating any such dispute, to locate any other party to the agreement, or otherwise to facilitate a resolution of the dispute.
11.3 Consent to use of Digital Signatures. By digitally signing documents on SureClinical, you are consenting to electronic business transactions and electronic signatures. You are not required to use SureClinical to execute documents. To withdraw your consent to electronic transactions and electronic signatures, stop using SureClinical and notify parties that are sending you documents via SureClinical that you wish to sign offline. Any decision to consent or not consent to current or future transactions does not have an effect on the legality of documents previously executed on SureClinical.