SureClinical Announces SurePortal, First 100% Paperless eTMF Investigator Portal for Automated Document Completion Across Mobile, Web
New clinical trial eTMF Solution eliminates paper at the point of origination for productivity and cost savings with an immediate return on investment
Rancho Cordova, California October 31, 2013
To succeed in the increasingly regulated BioPharma clinical trial market, organizations need to ensure that clinical trial stakeholders can complete the growing mountain of regulatory documents efficiently, quickly, securely and cost effectively. Clinical trial study investigators, clinical research associates, clinical research organizations and employees need to access and complete documents digitally, in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. With conventional eTMF products or in-house solutions, users are relegated to cumbersome manual paper-based processes that are error prone, costly, and otherwise difficult to administer.
With SurePortal, clinical trial managers can eliminate paper at the point of origination using SurePortal and SureWorkflow™ for paperless business process automation with integrated digital certificate signing. By helping BioPharma organizations enhance how they engage with information across all channels, the new SurePortal™ release for web, mobile and desktop accelerates clinical trial Investigator enrollment, improves productivity and business efficiency, and lowers document completion costs. Costly manual paper-based processes that involve printing, scanning, wet signing and overnight courier services can be replaced with automated workflow processes that support 100% digital document completion. By eliminating paper handling processes that are required with most eTMF portal solutions, a return on investment of one year or less can often be achieved on large clinical trials of 50 investigators or more, saving tens of thousands of dollars in cost.
SurePortal™ empowers the growing mobile workforce with its new mobile eTMF client, SureTrial Mobile, with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support, and a simple to use Workflow Wizard™. Administrators can configure customizable templates to facilitate rapid deployment of clinical trial regulatory form and document workflows on the secure SureClinical eTMF cloud. The new SurePortal™ application module for electronic trial master file (eTMF) support includes a simple to use responsive web interface and user training wizards designed to empower clinical trial managers, investigators, CRA’s and Clinical Research Organizations. As part of the SureTrial® eTMF secure cloud offering, SurePortal™ removes the dependencies on IT and shortens the time required to complete clinical trial regulatory document processing.
“To accelerate clinical trial document acquisition, management and processing, it’s important that everyone in a clinical trial has access to the right information, in the right context, and within the right business process, no matter where they are,” said Zack Schmidt, President and CEO, SureClinical. “Our release of SurePortal™ supports this level of engagement at your desk, or on the road, by enabling document completion and collaboration anytime, anywhere. By connecting people, clinical trial document management processes and information across any device, SureClinical’s SurePortal accelerates document completion, decision making and regulatory compliance with clinical trial stakeholders across every channel. “SurePortal is the first mobile web eTMF investigator portal to support 100% digital document completion and signing anytime, anywhere, across organizational boundaries.”
Shred the Paper Mountain™ with SureTrial® eTMF and SurePortal™
Using SureClinical eTMF with the new SurePortal module makes it easier and faster for clinical trial managers to automate document completion at the point of origination:
- Supports 100% paperless document acquisition from web and mobile devices, with no plug-in or download required
- Simple to use user interface which takes about 5 minutes to learn through the built-in user training wizard.
- Enables integrated digital certificate signing for any clinical trial process, eliminating the need for wet signatures and paper-signing.
- Streamlines creation of clinical trial document acquisition processes with the WorkFlow Wizard™
- Provides out-of-the box clinical trial document acquisition and digital certificate signing templates for common use cases in US and EU regulated markets
- Enables tailorable clinical trial document acquisition and management processes with SureWorkflow
- Expedites document execution with SMS document completion requests via mobile devices
- Provides document completion status visibility through a simple at-a-glance workflow status dashboard
- Manages regulatory risk with an independently audited and validated FDA 21 CFR Part 11 system
- Dedicated cloud server technology with multiple compliance certifications including: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, PCI, SSAE 16 Type II, and US Safe Harbor/European Commission Privacy Directives
As part of the SureTrial application suite for clinical trial operations management, SurePortal will available in Q4 2013.
Headquartered in Northern California, SureClinical is the premier provider of health science applications software area for BioPharma. SureClinical’s desktop apps support java and HTML5. SureClinical’s mobile health science solutions run on the new Apple® iPad Air™, Apple® IOS, Android ® and other popular smartphone platforms. For more information, visithttp://www.SureClinical.com.