Clinical Trials in a broad range of therapeutic areas utilize medical image analysis to provide quantitative analysis of drug efficacy. Medical images and their associated electronic records are often difficult to share with others in a clinical trial setting, impeding clinical trial team analysis and collaboration. Now with the advent of high speed networks and cloud computing, medical images can be captured, classified and shared securely for rapid team collaboration and analysis.
All images are securely stored on the SureTrial server with their original metadata, and an audit trail captures all activity related to shared annotations, image uploads, downloads, moving or renaming.
SureImaging supports the use of medical imaging in clinical trials across a broad range of therapeutic areas such as: Dermatology, Wound Healing, Plastic surgery, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic dentistry and more.
- Save time with online clinical trial medical image analysis
- Improve study communications with team collaboration, review and annotation of medical images
- Enable higher productivity with online or offline access
- SureViewer™ with Triple-view™ enables rapid viewing of medical images, content tree and metadata in a single view
- Subject Visit reports for studies with medical images provides a summary status of your trial’s progress at a glance
- Enhanced medical image metadata for clinical trials is easily added by investigator sites
- Secure Image Upload with metadata (DICOM or native metadata)
- Complete audit trail of image related activity
- View images online or offline