SureEsign High Trust Cloud Platform
Reduce Operation Costs, Fraud and Accelerate Document Completion in Healthcare and in Life Sciences
The health sciences markets – healthcare and life sciences – are under increasing pressure to reduce recurring operational costs, reduce fraudulent document signing and accelerate document completion. Today many organizations use paper and wet-signed documents which involve labor intensive and time consuming processes. In order to fully recognized the productivity benefits of electronic systems, organizations need to eliminate paper and wet-signed documents internally and with business partners across organization boundaries. By eliminating the growing mountain of paper and wet-signed documents, completely paperless solutions can be implemented, reducing manual labor, fraudulent signings and accelerating overall document completion processes. The key to eliminating paper is to use systems that organizations can securely access outside their corporate firewall through web-enabled computing devices that are accessible by anyone worldwide. In the health science IT area, simply offering web access alone is not enough – systems need to meet stringent government regulatory requirements that ensure security, safety and compliance.
With the SureEsign™ platform, SureClinical helps you to shred the paper mountain with the first cloud-based eSigning solution that’s been certified for health science applications. The SureEsign platform offers both applications as well as an open platform that that healthcare and life sciences organizations can use to access, complete and Esign documents digitally, all without the need to print or scan paper. Costly manual paper-based processes that involve printing, scanning, wet signing and overnight courier services can be replaced with automated workflow processes. By eliminating manual paper handling processes, an immediate Return on Investment can often be achieved.
- Accelerate document completion and save time
- Reduce costs of document signing
- Eliminate fraud with Certified PDF Signing
- Provide strong audit trails and evidence of signing
- Secure Cloud eSigning with certified PKI x.509 infrastructure
- Dedicated FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Compliant Hardware Security Modules
- Collaborative signing with definable workflows
- Integrate with existing content management systems, database and custom applications via secure cloud API services
- Strong evidence of identity with integrated two-factor authentication
- Web portal interface with mobile / web PDF viewing and Esigning
- HIPAA, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, PCI, EC Annex 11 compliance validation
- Secure NIST approved encryption methods for content archiving