Reduce clinical trial operation costs with an investigator portal
To succeed in the increasingly regulated BioPharma clinical trial market, organizations need to ensure that clinical trial stakeholders can complete the growing mountain of clinical trial regulatory documents efficiently, quickly and securely. Clinical trial study Investigators, clinical research associates, clinical research organizations and employees need to access and complete documents digitally, in the context of the business process in which they are engaged. With SurePortal™, SureClinical addresses this challenge with the first 100% paperless Investigator Portal solution that runs on mobile web enabled devices. With SurePortal™, clinical trial managers can eliminate paper at the point of origination using SurePortal™ with paperless business processes and integrated digital certificate signing. SurePortal offers simple, secure, easy eTMF web portal support for document and medical image upload and completion across mobile, web and desktop devices globally.
By helping BioPharma organizations enhance how they engage with information across all channels, the SurePortal module for web, mobile and desktop accelerates clinical trial Investigator enrollment, productivity and business efficiency, and lowers document completion costs. Costly manual paper-based processes that involve printing, scanning, wet signing and overnight courier services can be replaced with automated workflow processes that support 100% digital document completion. By eliminating manual paper handling processes that are often required with other eTMF portal solutions, an immediate Return on Investment can often be achieved on larger clinical trials.
- Eliminate costs and inefficiencies of manual paper handling
- Accelerate clinical trial study startup times with automated investigator essential document completion
- 100% digital document completion saves labor and overnight delivery fees with an immediate return on investment
- Improve quality through real-time document completion status tracking
- Create upload portals in seconds for investigator essential doc and medical image upload
- Simple to use responsive web interface supports 100% paperless document completion
- Users can upload items securely via their email with no login
- Complete regulatory documents without printing, scanning, or manual processing
- Support for popular web browsers and most smartphones with web browsers
- View, sign documents in the cloud across organization firewalls using SureEsign™ with military-grade security
- Integrated digital certificate signing with X.509 PKI government compliant Adobe® Digital IDs
- FDA compliance validation